Wednesday, September 4, 2019

                                My Father
My father name is Sujan Ram Bhattarai. He is 40 years old. He is a gentle man.


A father is a person who has got a sole responsibility than others. My father is hardworking person. My father always teach me to respect seniors and love juniors. He never taught me the wrong or mischievous behaviour. He is time conscious and punctual too.

He is very polite and peaceful person. He scolded me and but takes my all mistakes very easily and makes me realize my all mistakes very politely. He helps each and every family member to take good decision in the bad time. He always shares his life drawbacks and achievements with me to let us know. He has his own business of online marketing but never force me to do go in the same field or attract me towards his own business instead he always promote to do what I want in my life.


My father is hero for me,
My father is hero for me,
Infront of him all are zero for me.
He cries whenever I cry,
He cries whenever I cry,
He will also die if I will die




No comments:

Post a Comment

Peer to Peer Network

Peer to Peer Network Peer-to-Peer  is a  network model in which each computer can function as both a client and a server. Any computer in th...